For round eyes: to “break” their shape, take a classic false eyelash fringe and cut it in half: this will lighten your eyes.
For almond eyes: choose a model with thick and dense bangs to bring a mysterious charm to your eyes and emphasize the shape of your eyes. Shorten the inside to go crescendo in the length towards the outside in order to accentuate the feline look.
For small eyes: opt for false eyelashes that are sparse but long enough to open the eyes and emphasize the radiance of the pupil.
• Gently remove the false eyelashes from their support by carefully lifting each edge using tweezers.
• Adjust the length of the false eyelash by holding it facing your eye to determine the correct size. False eyelashes should not extend beyond your own lash line at the corners of the eyes. Trim the excess length from the outer edge of the false lash, lash by lash to make sure they aren’t too short.
• Hold the false eyelashes upside down and place a line of glue at the beginning of the eyelashes. Never apply the glue directly to the eyelid.
• Place the false eyelash directly on the eyelid as close as possible to the roots of your own eyelashes.
• Apply your eye shadow or eyeliner as usual to accentuate the lash line and hide any traces of glue.
• Gently remove, starting by peeling off one edge.
INGREDIENTS: RUBBER LATEX, AQUA, LAURETH-5, CELLULOSE GUM, METHYLPARABEN, CI 77266.