No glue is required for these false eyelashes, and every box comes with an extra glue strip. They can be used easily and effectively up to 4 or 5 times.
• Remove the false eyelash from the backing. (1)
• Trim it to the width of your eyelid with a pair of scissors. (2)
• Apply the false eyelash to your eyelid along the line of your eyelashes. (3)
• Press it on for a few seconds to ensure it is firmly attached.
• To remove the false eyelash, pull it off gently from the outside corner.
• Then place it carefully on the backing in the non-glued area (do not place it on the black glue strip). It can be re-used once or twice.
• When it has lost its stickiness, hold the false eyelash in the middle and pull off the used glue strip. (4)
• Place the false eyelash on the backing, this time on the black glue strip, and press it down for a few seconds to apply glue to the false eyelash. (5)
• Then apply the false eyelash as described above. (6)
INGREDIENTS COLLE/GLUE : TERPENE RESIN, STYRENE/ISOPRENE COPOLYMER, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, ISOBUTYLENE/BUTENE COPOLYMER, HINDERED PHENOL ANTIOXIDANT, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA, HYDROGENATED PETROLEUM HYDROCARBON RESIN, STYRENE/ETHYLENE/BUTYLENE/STYRENE COPOLYMER.
The lists of ingredients that make up the products in the PEGGY SAGE brand are regularly updated. Before using a product from our brand, please read the list of ingredients on the packaging to ensure the ingredients are suitable for your personal use.